Friday, December 12

Followers!

Woohoo. Time to celebrate, I got another follower... hmm, not sure who, but at least someone is reading this.

I'm at the Comm Center. It's 30 minutes till the end of my shift. Tonight has been the nights for fires. I think I've dispatched 3 box alarms this shift. I will leave it at that since too many people have shared more information than necessary in the past.

Jobs... so I'm really enjoying this no job thing. I'm working part-time for CCEMS. I love it. However, I do need a full-time job. I went from 70 hours a week to 36. Talk about a lot of family time. I'm in a much better mood I think. Though it is stressful waiting for jobs to come about.

HC PCT 5 - Application submitted - awaiting entry level testing
HCSO - Pre-app accepted - physical agility scheduled
HC PCT 1 - Application appt scheduling
Bellaire - Application filled out
Tomball - Working out for next physical agility

I'm not sure what else to share. I wish I had this all inspiring paragraph to give you. Isaac is truely a wonderful kid. He blesses us every day. My wife is still the greatest. She's a really tropper and keeps a tidy home. She is the definition of companion and loving.

Time to go... lady called and said she "smells heat"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, actually you have 4 followers.... me too! Hi there, i am not a blogger ... i was just randomly browsing through different blogs, when i found yours interesting ... so saved it in my favourites section ... your writing does make an interesting read. i was waiting for your next feed. good work .. keep it up!!!
Katie J